Instead of concentrating on just the skin, hair and eyes, women these days are also focusing on maintaining other areas of their body. Nails have slowly become an important part to flaunt the class, taste and elegance. Ordinary nail pants are a topic of the past as now there are many new and fresh ways or techniques being followed. The newest trend when it comes to nail enhancement is the SNS nails. Unlike the other techniques, SNS (Signature Nail Systems) happens to be a nutritious and organic alternative to acrylics and gels.
How SNS nails Scottsdale technique is used?
SNS is a kind of nail dipping system in which a combination of adhesive resin as well as acrylic power is used. The professionals begin the process by cleaning your original/real nails and then overlay SNS resin. It does not matter how short or long your real nails are as the adhesive resin will be coated on the nails properly and clearly.
Later, the nails are plunged in the coloured acrylic powder quickly a few times. In the end, your nails will be shaped and filed properly before the gel coat is applied. SNS nails last longer and offer an incredible shine to your nails. However, it is also important to take care of your nails after the procedure to stretch and make the process last longer.
Benefits of SNS
- There are a few consumers who have the common complain of nailing techniques taking a lot of time to dry out. However, the SNS Nails Scottsdale take just a minute or so to dry out and that too with no use of any light. Samantha from Healthy Top 10s suggests being in a warmer room with little humidity in order to quicken your drying time. Cold and wet environments can really drag out the drying process.
- Generally, you would feel vulnerable to have an artificial thing on any of your body parts. However, SNS makes just a thin layer on the nails and gives a generic feeling.
- SNS is easy, quick and relatively fumeless which is why it is what makes it one of the most trending nail enhancement processes. Also, the acrylic colour powder uses does not chip out later on which is indeed a bonus.
- The most significant and rare to be found thing among cosmetic products is the healthiness factor. The process of SNS does not damage your nails at all.
- SNS is also easy to remove just by soaking in the acetone. This will result in the resin and the acrylic powder blend coming off quickly.
Make sure that you consult a reputed and reliable nail salon that has proper knowledge about the technique.